Friday, April 13, 2012

You, in Malibu?



Can you imagine spending the night at an ocean front property in Malibu? Have you done that before? I remember visiting my high school boyfriend's aunt's house who lived in Malibu, and damn, what a view. The back wall was like one big sliding glass door to the sea!

Today I thought I'd share with you an amazing get away spot if you're ever in town and want to be luxurious. Or, if you live in LA, like me, try this as a 'staycation' option for a special occasion. Zac and I stayed at the Malibu Beach Inn for our 1 year anniversary in October, and it exceeded my expectations. Our room had a balcony overlooking the ocean, they have a private beach with lounge chairs, and the restaurant at the hotel is amazing!

And we booked through Jetsetter (as linked above) and saved a few bucks. If you're budget conscious I would recommend waiting and trying to book for Fall as it is not as expensive, and let's face it, LA weather can accommodate beach season year round.

When was the last time you splurged?

(photo of Malibu Beach Inn King Beach Suite).

No comments:

Post a Comment