Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Announcement!


Ah hem...
We're pregnant!! I wanted to have some smooth and creative way to make such an amazing announcement, but I have found that I am pretty much only able to blurt it out! I'm just about 14 weeks now, and let me say, I'm over the moon and in shock at the same time, if that's possible.

I do this thing where I call the baby whatever fruit it corresponds to in the prenatal size charts for that given week (it's kind of random, but cool). So this week it's going to be my little lemon! (last week it was our little peach). I can hardly believe it. It's so exciting. My father-in-law asked if we felt "ready", and I said no! But I think we will be by the time the little pumpkin arrives, that's why we have 6 more months to prepare, right?

So, here's to life, and making more of it. Cheers!!!

(photo via The Bump).

5 comments:

  1. I definitely checked out the fruit size chart. And said "My Little ____" for each one. It was cute until I got to prune... haha. So much love being send westward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Thanks Maddy! I think my little 'lemon' sounds funny too, but ah well! we're way excited and only mildly freaking out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so so so happy for you guys!!! How wonderful! I can't wait to see sonograms :-) If you have any questions about anything, ask away, I love pregnant stuff...

    ReplyDelete