Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Motivation


I seem to have lost my motivation. But where the hell did it go?!

Usually I'm pretty good with this sort of thing. I wrote one of my college application essays on motivation and having a sort of competition with myself or my friends that always pushed me to do my best. But lately, I've been feeling a cloud over my head saying "study" (for my licensure exam), but haven't had the umph to get it done like I need to. So as a person in need of a kick in the pants.. what do you do to get yourself going? Structure? Rewards? Schedules? Or just that little voice in the back of your head that makes you feel guilty if you don't do it? Or maybe I'm too hard on myself? No, that's not it!

Help!

(comic credit unknown, unless you can read the tiny signature at the bottom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment