Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How OCD are you?

With this extra time on my hands this week, I have created a list of things "to do" that is roughly one mile long. One of them is to organize the guest room closet. Currently, it is a disaster. Tomorrow, this is what I would like it to look like:


(the cute clothes wouldn't hurt either).

Any organizing tips? Are you good at this sort of thing? I'm pretty good at keeping things neat and in their place, but I'm no wizard and it's especially tough to make organization look this stylish for me. Would love any tips you have to offer for my venture into Spring cleaning and organizing.

Apartment Therapy had a great tip on using umbrella stands for odd pieces like yoga mats. I liked that one.

(photo via The Container Store).

1 comment:

  1. I guess all I can say is this looks great but I have way more than 20 items to hang up =( therefore I would need two closets for this.... one to hang and look custy and one to load up. Otherwise I would have to do some serious donations and probably would complain even more how I have nothing to wear. BUT I wish!!! =)

    ReplyDelete