Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Do you wear heels?


Helllo wild berry pumps! Could you ever see yourself wearing them? They're from J Crew, and they also come in a burnt sienna color that is toned down but equally as beautiful. I was in Macys the other day and tried to convince my friend Kim to try on some pink heels. I think I just wanted to try them on but couldn't justify the splurge. She refused! She said there was no way she would rock those. But I disagree. I think some statement shoes like these can add panché to any neutral outfit, and obviously dress it up a notch.

So do you wear heels? Only on special occasions? To the office? Or never? I wear them when I feel like dressing up for a nice dinner out with Zac or a party/ special occasion. And when I know I won't be walking too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment