Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Morning Coffee



Are you a coffee drinker? Well, let me tell you, I am! And with this whole pregnancy thing, I've really had to take an inventory and scale back on my caffeine intake. My girl friend, with an equally amorous relationship with coffee as myself, asked me "how do you do it!?" (limit my coffee intake that is, as if that is the most difficult point in pregnancy- which, let me say, she wasn't far off). I told her, it's amazing what you learn to sacrifice when you have to. But all that to say, I'm still having my doctor approved cup a day. I will not give that up! Moderation.

So in tribute to my beloved beverage. What's your favorite coffee shop? Or coffee drink? I'd have to say, mine is a medium, nonfat, vanilla latte from Peet's. Yes.

Other good places to grab a good cup of coffee in L.A.:
Urth Caffe, for an insanely delicious Spanish latte.
Groundwork, for the strongest ice coffee you'll ever have!
Diners... (don't they usually have the best anyway?)

(photo via Small Kitchen College).

No comments:

Post a Comment