Sunday, June 17, 2012

What are you reading?




Do you like to read? If so, what do you read? Blogs, books, US magazines? One of my co-workers and I joke about how he loves to read PEOPLE and US, and he's not kidding! I think it's cute because it's true, sometimes you just need to do some mindless reading, boys included!

I'm currently reading the Hunger Games series and am totally into it. I remember when I was just out of college, all I wanted to read were classics, like Anna Karenina, because I couldn't believe I had gotten through all of this schooling without ever reading such classic novels. Needless to say, I never finished Karenina. And now, all I care about reading is something that's not study material for an exam.

So, what do you read? Any recommendations?

(image from Catching Fire, the 2nd in the Hunger Games series, which I just finished and highly recommend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment