Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby Names



So I realize I haven't posted about baby names yet. And since people always ask about names, I thought this would be a good topic.

One of the big issues was if the baby was going to be a girl, Zac and I would have a terrible time deciding on a girl's name. But, give us a boy, and that's easy, name him after dad.

Luckily, my dad had a pretty bad-ass name. Strong, easy to pronounce, and when I tell people what it is, they say it sounds "royal". I can take that! So get ready world, because Baby James can't wait to change it forever!

The baby's full name will be James Richard, and I think it's pretty cool because my dad always went by Richard, so in a way, the little guy can kind of make a name for himself in some way too. It's like the best of both worlds.

So here's to baby James, and what the heck, boys everywhere!


2 comments:

  1. James Richard does sound very regal! What a wonderful name choice! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimmy! :) he can't wait to meet you. I already know he'll love his Aunt Kimmy's baking!

    ReplyDelete