Thursday, June 14, 2012

Are You Superstitious?



Guess how Zac started his day the other day? A pigeon pooped on him while walking our dog! I told him that's good luck, have you heard that superstition? But it's pretty funny right? I don't know if I'd be laughing if it happened to me, but Zac is a really good sport.

So I wanted to take a moment to point out his awesome attitude. It's all about how you look at things right? You can either take a bird pooping on your head in the morning as a catalyst for complaint during your then very long day, or, laugh at it, accept it, and keep it in your pocket as a funny story. Or, as some people do, interpret it as good luck, and really be an eternal optimist! I tend to admire the latter, because life is always better with a little optimism in it.

(image credit: istockphoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment