Monday, June 4, 2012

Confession




So, I think it's kind of funny, but also kind of embarrassing, that Zac and I are debating on exactly how far along I am with this whole pregnancy thing. I mean, this is a bad indicator if we don't even know this much, right!? I'm not too worried about it, but, I say I'm just starting my 23rd week, and Zac's iphone app (yes, iphone app), says I'm starting my 24th week according to my due date. Luckily, we're seeing the doctor on Friday and can straighten this mystery out!

Assuming I'm correct, our little guy is as large as a grapefruit! And here are some fun facts about baby at this stage:

- he's already forming little nipples! (see, I'm embarrassing him already)
- his cute little face is fully formed- he's just waiting on a little extra baby fat to fill it out
- and he can hear what's going on out here! Not only my voice, but Brewster's bark (and Zac's singing:)

(sassy picture of me in San Jose in my 22nd week and facts via thebump.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment