Thursday, June 21, 2012

Do you like to curse?



Do people even say "curse" anymore? I always think it sounds like I'm in 8th grade if I say "cuss". Anyway, I was never much of a curser, but I think in my old age, my mouth can get occasionally dirty. And let's be honest, sometimes it's just fitting. But, when I do let it slip, I think I always feel a little ashamed of myself, and in the most old-fashioned way, as if I'm not being a 'lady'.

What do you think? Do you curse? Does it make you feel better? Did your parents influence on you in this regard? I think my mom is the one who always made me conscious of the words I choose.

(photo via pinterest)

PS- what's your favorite curse word?

2 comments:

  1. This question makes me laugh because I realized when I was in grammar school On the walk home me and 4 of my girlfriends would say all the curse words we could think of cause you wouldn't even think of cursing in front of other people. And I realized I do that with my girlfriend now we will see who could out curse the other!! shhhh it's a secret!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Pam, I could totally see it!

    ReplyDelete