Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where to Eat Wednesday: Dean and Deluca


Ok, so this may be cheating, as I like to talk about places to eat in LA on Wednesdays. But in honor of my recent trip to New York, I thought I'd share one of my FAVORITE coffee places/ bakeries.

After being exposed to Dean and Deluca through Felicity years ago- and discovering it is a real life place in NYC, I had to try it out. Now, every time I'm in the city, I've got to make the stop. I think it's the atmosphere that I like so much, but the coffee makes it an easy sell. Not only is it good, but even their de-caf is good! I can vouch for that.

They have everything from wine and cheese to meats and baked goods. When I stopped in recently, I, of course, got something from the bakery, which is definitely my recommendation for you. My lemon scone was the perfect mix of fluffy and sweet, with a little tang. It went so fast, I didn't even take a picture of it! Sadly, D & D has had to close a few locations in the past few years, so I've got to spread the word to keep them going strong! So check it out!

Do you have a favorite coffee place in New York?

No comments:

Post a Comment