Friday, July 6, 2012

Do you listen to classical music?


The other day I set the preset in the car to the classical music station. I noticed how annoyed I would get with my regular radio stations, playing the same songs over and over, and was refreshed with the soothing melodies of the featured philharmonics. Plus, I thought baby James might benefit from the early exposure to the classics as well. ;)

So how bout it? Do you like classical music? I think it does wonders for road rage, especially in L.A... But I think I'm a little partial to it thanks to my years in the school band!

(image via BBC)

3 comments:

  1. Indeed, I like classical music. But what really calms me down more than anything is some John Coltrane. He's my man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Micah, I feel you. Coltrane is classic in his own right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could listen to A Love Supreme an repeat for the rest of my life and be soooo happy

    ReplyDelete