Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Where to eat Wednesday: Waterloo and City


Do you have a favorite restaurant?

Today I thought I'd share one of my favorite places with you. I think "favorite" for me depends on what genre, but this one is the go-to for a good drink and fancy food in a chic and almost rustic environment in Culver City, called Waterloo and City. They converted this restaurant a few years ago from an old diner or something similar, and we went last year for my birthday dinner, it was DELISH.

I'd recommend going here for a splurge, and trying one of their charcuterie plates. I'd never tried that before, and everything was so delectable. And don't worry, if you don't really know what charcuterie is, I didn't know either. Just go and try it out, call it an adventure!

Who said British food is bland? This place is giving that old stereotype a run for its money! Hope you get the chance to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment