Thursday, May 17, 2012

Drum Roll Please...


So honest to goodness, I had no idea. My aunts were adamantly predicting boy, and Zac thought girl at first and changed his guess to boy at the last minute, and one of my best friends, AJ, thought it was a girl so strongly that she actually sounded disappointed when I told her the news, that IT'S A BOY!!

I thoroughly plan on him being a mama's boy- and cannot wait to meet the little man. I haven't stopped smiling all day.

So was your guess right? Did you or would you have a preference when you have babies? Any tips for raising little boys?

P.S. Best of all- he's healthy! All I could ask for. <3 (photo via Oh Happy Day)

2 comments:

  1. I predicted a boy! I'm so happy for you guys! He couldn't have better parents :-) My piece of advise is make sure he knows its ok to cry and to be mad...I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Summer! And thanks for your kind words. love you too :)

    ReplyDelete