Monday, May 14, 2012

Friday nights


In honor of this glorious Monday, I thought I'd bring up a topic I know everyone is already thinking about: Friday.

What is your favorite thing to do on a Friday night? Last Friday, Zac and I went to our friends' apartment, ate amazing home-made tacos, and played board games. That, my friends, was a damn perfect Friday night.. (and I didn't even win the board game!)

So what is it for you? A nice dinner out? Doing something you've never done before? Clubbin' it? Poker night? I'm curious!

(photo with two of my favorites in the middle from Senor Parrot's blog)

1 comment:

  1. That also sounds like the perfect Friday night to me!!! I think (know) that I am past my club days, but maybe that would be a fun thing to do! Get dressed up and dance! I love doing ANYTHING on Fridays! It's the perfect night because you can sleep in the next day AND it makes your weekend seem longer!

    ReplyDelete