Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I want to go to there too.


I know I've mentioned Jetsetter once before on the blog, as I will many more times because they feature such gorgeous destinations. Check out this gem of a place in Jackson Hole, Wyoming called Snake River Lodge. The views look gorgeous, and as much as I would love to go and test out my timid ski skills, I would just as quickly take a nature trip there one summer and bask in the sun near that stunning lake. Have you been to Jackson Hole? Or Wyoming for that matter? The Snake River Lodge is only 2 hours from Yosemite National Park, what a great outdoor adventure that trip would be!

(photo from Snake River Lodge via Jetsetter).

P.S. Be wary of travel in July and August as the rates seem to go through the roof at peak tourist time.

No comments:

Post a Comment