Sunday, February 26, 2012

I want to go to there.





Since traveling is one of my all-time favorite things to do, check out this web page on how to travel all year for $17,000 (or less). Would you ever do this? Does it sound fun to you to house sit, dog watch, sail, and couch surf as a means to your traveling end? Sounds like a blast to me! But given some of the things I'm into at the moment, I think I'll have to stick with my every other month adventures. Next up, a wedding on St. Patrick's Day in beautiful Northern California, and the Final Four NCAA basketball championship in New Orleans! I can't wait!

Have a beautiful Sunday ya'll.

(image from my honeymoon in Costa Rica's famously ex-pat inhabited town, Puerto Viejo, swoon).

2 comments:

  1. I would love to travel the world for a year. I have been thinking about doing that ever since you told me about your friend who was starting on her journey. I love to travel, but this would be on more year without kids? It would have to take a lot of planning, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's almost like you have to want it bad enough that you'd not mind sacrificing all of the time planning and all of the other great things that we have here in the states (family, friends, bagels, for example). :) It's a tough one, but who says I can't take a year to travel when I'm retired? I'm okay with that too.

    ReplyDelete