Saturday, September 1, 2012

Would you ever hire a maid?


Zac and I got some great advice for this whole prepping to be parents thing: hire a maid!

:) The idea is that it'll be nice to have a real scrub down of this place before baby James gets here, especially because in my waddly state, I'm not scrubbin' much these days. So I think it's a fabulous idea. We'll just hire them for the one time now, but who knows... I could get use to that! :)

What about you? Would you ever hire a maid? It seems so luxurious, but at the same time, so worth it.

(photo found via pinterest)

2 comments:

  1. I tell you, the money I pay to our fabulous housekeeper once a week? Is the best money I spend all week!

    There is nothing like coming home from work every Monday to a spotless house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced it's worth it. I need to get on it and hire one! Let me know any recommendations! :)

    ReplyDelete