Friday, September 21, 2012

How to Stay Married



Check out this funny article on 15 ways to stay married for 15 years.

I read it the other day and I had to read it again to see how much I agreed with them all. While I'm sure it's not an extensive list, I appreciate this woman's point of view and humorous take on a happy life with the one you love. I especially like number 4, 5, and 6- "be the mirror", "brag", and "do your own thing".

I think I was also surprised to see that I agree with "going to bed mad". Sometimes, it's all you can do besides tear your hair out- and in the morning, sometimes, you actually do feel better. I'll be the first to admit it's hard to see things clearly when I'm aggravated, and just a little thing like time can go a long way in helping to clear that heated air.

So what do you think? Do you agree with any of these 15? Do you strongly disagree? Ambivalent? If you're not married or in a relationship, how do these sound?

(article via Mrs. Netzer's blog, Shine Shine Shine)

No comments:

Post a Comment