Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Breaking Bad


Ok so I discovered something during my relaxing Labor Day weekend: Breaking Bad on Netflix.

This is one of those shows that I kept hearing people talk about. My typical response to peoples' encouragement was that I watch so much TV as it is that I wasn't sure I could fit it in. Life's rough, ya know? But luckily, or not, depending on how you look at it, the summer hiatus of my favorite shows (Fringe, Parenthood, Mad Men) had made me thirsty for new entertainment, and so I took advantage of Netflix streaming, something that I usually leave to Zac.

All that to say, I'm hooked. Caution though: it's intense and REALLY hard to watch at times. The main actor does such a great job of making you care about his character early on, that it's insane to watch the murderous things he gets himself in to. So watch at your own risk. Zac definitely dropped out at Episode 3, but I'm going strong and will probably start Season 2 tomorrow.

Do you have any TV shows you recommend? I love getting into them when they've been out a while so you can watch a bunch in a row!

(picture via salon)

No comments:

Post a Comment