Friday, August 31, 2012

Whatcha doin' this weekend?


Happy Friday everyone!!

So it's pretty clear that my posts have dwindled lately, and I can chalk that up to August 2012 having been an absolutely nutty month. So to check back in, what are you doing this Labor Day weekend?

Zac and I made a plan to have a whole weekend dedicated to NOT having plans (see my love for vegging). So since this weekend has 3 days in it, we figured one day can be to get things done that will take some of the anxiety away about pre-James prep. And the other two days can be glorious, let's watch movies and make home made waffles kind of days.

I haven't been this excited about a weekend in a long time. :) Sometimes you just need to rest. So what are you looking forward to?

(photo via stumble upon but not sure where it's originally from)

No comments:

Post a Comment