Sunday, March 4, 2012

Girl Scout cookies


Which ones are your favorite? Were you ever a girl or boy scout? If you were, what did you learn/ take away from that experience?

My favorites are definitely the Caramel Delights, or "Samoas", as they're apparently called now. The chocolatey-coconut mixture, with that extra little crunch from the coconut shavings on top is my own little slice of heaven. Maybe I especially like them because I was a girl scout. I remember going on a kayaking trip with my troop, which was super cool. I must have been in 4th or 5th grade. To this day, I feel especially confident in my kayaking skills, I mean, I did earn a badge.

Today, I saw some girl scouts and it donned on me that it is "that time of year". So immediately, I dragged Zac to the nearest Pavillions, and scoped out the cookie stand. We bought one box of Caramel Delights and one box of Thin Mints. Splurge!

No comments:

Post a Comment