Sunday, March 11, 2012

The flu

So that illness I eluded to on Friday, the flu. Ugh. Being sick is the worst! And I am such a wimp when it comes to feeling all achy and weak. I have to say, I am one grateful girl for having Zac around to take care of me. Zac has been heating up water, making soup, and even opening up the Tylenol bottle when I couldn't handle that! On top of that, when Zac was at work when I first got sick, my best friend Kim came and delivered me Tylenol and Gatorade! A sick girl's dream!


Are you a wimp like me when you're sick? Or do you take care of yourself? If not, then who takes care of you? My mom is another A list caregiver. Maybe you're more of a caregiver than a care-receiver? I have to say, I do a pretty good job taking care of Zac when he's sick because I definitely have empathy for him! I don't know about you, but I think we all need someone to take care us, whether it's a mom, dad, best friend, boy/girlfriend, or spouse. Here's to you all feeling healthy today!

(photo via 9ori)

No comments:

Post a Comment