Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What's your interior decorating style?






Do you even have one? I'm not sure I do. But since we got the apartment we were soo hoping for (yay!), I have a week to brainstorm how to arrange and update our furniture to make it as beautiful as some of the pins I see on Pinterest ;) (or at least attempt!).

I've found that I'm drawn to mid-century modern. There's something about the old mixed with the new that I love. Comfort of course is an important factor in any home, so I also like cozy, rustic looks as well. I wish I was better at this whole interior design thing! As for now, I'm just browsing through apartment therapy articles to try and get some easy tips on how to make the new place shine. Please let me know if you have any advice!

(photos all found via pinterest)


No comments:

Post a Comment