Friday, May 9, 2014

What I'm Reading:


A Fighting Chance by Elizabeth Warren.

Being unemployed has it's perks and it's stressors. One perk is that I get to check out quaint little bookstores with James when we're scoping out potential neighborhoods to live in. Yesterday, while doing this, I picked up Warren's book. I was looking for Ralph Nader's new book after hearing him on NPR, but I guess it wasn't out yet. Anyway, who knew I was so into political books,? But I so am. And listening to Nader on the radio was inspiring as well, he's a very intriguing speaker and I can't wait to read his book next. But first, I'm super interested in learning more about Warren's insights and life as well- I've only read the first few pages and can already feel the social worker in me getting fired up!

Anyway, I know I've been gone a while, are you reading anything new?

No comments:

Post a Comment