Friday, May 9, 2014

My Gym

James joined My Gym yesterday, which sounds so funny because don't you just imagine him around a bunch of free weights and treadmills? :) It's actually a gymnastics sort of toddler "gym" similar to Gymboree, but better in my opinion. I met a nice mommy at Santana Row the other day and she told me about it. Being the "out and about mommy" that I am (I'll explain later), we thought we'd check it out. He wasn't too into circle time, but he'll get there. He loved the trampolines and the mini basketball hoops though (that's my boy!)



All of the photos I took at the gym ended up blurry (of course), so I'll leave you with this little gem from the other day:


Anyway, I've missed you! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying spring time wherever you are. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment