Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Where to Eat Wednesdays: Lulu's in Palm Springs

Do you like ceviche?


Oh my gosh. I am not typically a ceviche fan, but just thinking about this ceviche I had a few weeks ago is making my mouth water. If you're an LA local, you'll have to drive a few hours east out to the desert to try this dish (but why is there good seafood in the desert? I have no idea).

If you know me, you know that atmosphere is very important when going out to eat, and you can't go wrong with Lulu's in Palm Springs- the service was friendly, as was the patio dining, misters, people, and their dogs (who are welcome to dine on the patio!).

Considering the prices at this place aren't that affordable, I thought this appetizer was a steal for $6 (look at the amount!). My mom and I ate lots and had a considerable amount left over.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love Lulu's!! I have been there a few times when I've been out in LA. I do love Ceviche ALWAYS though :)

    x elizabeth of thompson & prince

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear, Elizabeth! You should definitely get the ceviche next time you're there then! ;)

    ReplyDelete