Saturday, October 26, 2013

James' favorite things



I often try to remind myself to journal about James' milestones. I have a decent memory at times, but would never remember certain things like his age when he first said mama (see, I already forgot- 10 months? But I didn't know if it counted since he really called everything mama at that point). Clearly, I need to keep a record.

So for now, I'll keep a record here of what are currently James' favorite things to do.

1. Watch for airplanes, stare at the sky, and point when he finds one
2. Stir a boiling pot (or soup, or oatmeal, really just hold a wooden spoon while I cook)
3. Wave at people and say 'ba bah' (yes it's the cutest thing in the world)
4. Watch the dryer, or washer, spin (this should probably be number 1 if I were going in order of importance since this makes his face light up!)

What are your baby's favorite things to do? Are these things universal? Or particular to James? Of course I think James is the only baby in the world who does this combination of things.

(cutest picture of James I have at the moment post- his first hair cut!)


No comments:

Post a Comment