Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Be still my heart.

I'm feeling under the weather, and when I get like this (all vulnerable and weak), I can't help but get all misty when I think of the things I'm so grateful for.


And I'm not the only one who doesn't feel good. We thought James was just teething, but as the doctor so bluntly told me today, a 104 degree fever is not teething. So we're going to the doctor's office tomorrow, to say the least (I still think he's teething with a viral infection.. poor baby!).  Luckily, his attitude has been up and he seems to be doing much better.

Anyway, I just became so overwhelmed with pride about this little person I helped create. I love him so much!



And this guy too! He just brought me home lemons, soup, gatorade, and ice cream (all the major food groups) to help me recover. So sweet.

I hope you can tell someone you love them today. It's important to take a moment to point these things out, even when you're feeling healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment