Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Where to Eat Wednesday: John O'Groats

I have to admit, breakfast is probably my favorite meal. So, last weekend Zac and I wanted to try out a new place. I had heard of John O'Groats from a friend of mine but had never tried it. So we ventured out to the Pico/ Overland area and explored the new (to us) spot.

The awning outside reads "biscuits from heaven", so of course we tried those. I got the Tahoe Scramble and Zac got something with turkey chili. James even had his first taste of a biscuit! He also got a lot of love from fellow patrons, since we were sitting near the front door, he basically acted as the restaurant's greeter. Check him out reading the menu...



I was surprised by the down home feel of the restaurant. Far from the trendy and up scale places LA is often known for, this place catered to families with small kids, and the atmosphere was cozy and homey. I recommend it if you're in the area and looking for a good neighborhood breakfast spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment