Sunday, June 16, 2013

A better Father's Day



I love the above pictures of me and my dad for two reasons. The first captured a great moment of my dad making me laugh. He did that a lot. And second, the bottom is of my dad and I at Zac's graduation, and I love that my dad knew Zac. I have so many wonderful memories with him, and I'm glad that I can look back on them now and smile. It took a while to be able to do that.

This being Zac's first official Father's Day has been pretty exciting. I think it's neat that somehow baby James arriving into this world, and making Zac a dad, has made this holiday a much happier occasion (for me at least).

Zac is such an amazing father. As was mine. I'm so lucky to have and have had both in my life. And James is one lucky kid. Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment