Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Do you like to veg?


Lately, I've been really busy. I thought passing my test (woot) would have made me feel much less busy, but no, I was wrong. Maybe I was just hoping I would have a little extra time to veg out, as I like to describe my version of relaxation.

So that's what Zac and I have planned for Labor Day weekend. Our date is to just "do nothing all weekend". And we can't wait! I've always been really good at doing nothing (watching TV, taking a bath, hangin around the house) and I must say, I'm pretty proud of it. I know vegging out isn't for everyone, but it definitely helps me re-charge, relax, and just take a breather from it all. It's crazy to think how some people cook, or even exercise, to relax! :) I mean, I like to do those things (at times) but definitely don't think of them as relaxing.

What do you think? What do you do to relax? Do you like to veg?

(photo via pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment