Wednesday, August 1, 2012

31st week- go!


Ok, I know it's Where to Eat Wednesday, and I can't wait to tell you all about the perfect place to get a salad AND a milkshake, but that's going to have to wait, because yesterday I started my 31st week, which means that baby James is as big as a pineapple! Also, I know a few people who wanted to see a picture. So here's my modeling session with my mom who's been in town, which has been great:


I know it's a bit dark, and maybe even blurred- but you can take that up with mom. I mean grandma. :) I can't believe he's as big as a pineapple! I think with my belly, it kind of looks that way! Also, I just found out that Zac was a whopping 9 lbs. 12 ounces at birth, so I'm kind of terrified that this baby is going to be a giant. I had been lying to myself apparently because I thought Zac was born at 8 lbs.. Oh well, nothing I can do about that now, is there? IS THERE!? :) Happy Wednesday.

(via the bump)

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Baby James has gotten bigger since the last time I saw you! You look so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete