Sunday, March 24, 2013

What's your all time favorite car?



Do you have a favorite car? I don't know if I do, but if I could get anything- it would have to be a vintage something-or-other. I love the glam and class of old cars from the 1950s, they're so beautiful, they're like pieces of art. And I have this dream that one day I'll finally learn how to really drive a stick, and get to cruise around in a vintage Porsche Carerra (like Dylan in 90210, remember??)

So, Zac and I test drove a few cars today. Needless to say, they were more family style than vintage- but a girl can dream.

I'm trying to convince Zac on a (used) Volvo SUV or Ford Edge, while he's thinking a bit more practical. Of course. We like to balance each other out like that. ;) What do you think? This feels like such a big decision. It's not everyday you buy a car, so I want to make sure it's one that is both practical and cool. What's your favorite family friendly car?

No comments:

Post a Comment