Friday, March 29, 2013

Inspiration



I feel so fortunate to have so many truly inspirational people in my life. It goes without saying, that Jonnie is one of them. Jon has been one of my closest and best friends, since high school, through college, and now, into adulthood. The man of honor at my wedding. We've lived together, and we've laughed together (so hard that it hurt), and when I think about him, I smile.









Jon has recently joined a pretty awful club, one that I hate to be a member of, but then again, one that is pretty much inevitable. His amazing father passed away last month, after leading a very inspirational life himself. Now, Jonnie lives on, sharing the love and joy that his father taught and instilled in him. Today, Jonnie started a blog documenting his new adventure- traveling the world in honor of his dad- going to all of the places that he's ever wanted to go, and spreading his ashes.

I truly wish my best friend all the joy in the world while he embarks on this amazing adventure. Please check out his blog- Jon Carmichael: An Unexpected Jounrney, because I have no doubt that it will inspire you. And we can all use a little inspiration now and again. xxox

1 comment:

  1. Taryn, this just brought me to tears! I love you so much you don't even know! We have been through so much together, and you know what I love most especially after living together for 2 years? We have never had anything remotely close to an argument? We are pretty cool.

    Thank you for choosing me to be your man of honor. That was such a special day and I really did feel so honored. I love you and miss you. I'll try to be in touch while I'm gone! Thanks for sharing the blog, I'll be thinking of you along the way <3

    ReplyDelete