Friday, November 23, 2012

Who's Feeling Adventurous?

Any daring and motivated soul willing to sign up for a months worth of "boot camp" with me? Because really I'd just like to look good in these pants:


Aren't they cute? ;)

I never really liked the term boot camp- as I don't like to think of working out as something similar to preparing for war, but I get it. Anyway, I saw this deal on Amazon Local and thought it'd be a nice way to jump start my body into a more fit physique before returning to work. Plus, I like working out with others, as it helps motivate me.

So let me know! How do you feel about 'boot camps'? Love them, hate them? Do you work out? If so, how do you do it.. at a gym, playing sports, work out classes, yoga? I do post-natal yoga myself, walk with friends, and love work out classes like spinning, et cetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment