Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Where to Eat Wednesday: Joans on Third


Pancakes. Such a universal Saturday morning indulgence, that makes it that much more difficult to pick a place to recommend for the sugary treat. I was never very enthusiastic about pancakes, but then I got pregnant. And my love for them has not faded with giving birth... so, luckily I've got just the place for you.

Joan's on Third
is one of my favorites. Perhaps a locale you would not think to order pancakes from, considering they specialize in serving numerous freshly baked goods, and have options on their breakfast menu like a New York style sandwich, and healthy options like oatmeal and parfaits. However, their pancakes are to DIE for! I usually order them to share with someone since I don't like just pancakes for breakfast, so it allows me to order eggs too. :)

Fluffy, and with real Vermont maple syrup, these pancakes are a must. So, let me know if you ever get the chance to try them out and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment