Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Where to Eat Wednesdays: MILK


Today, I think you should check out a place called MILK. This place is amazing because you can go there, order a milkshake, and feel perfectly balanced because you can also get an awesome salad ;) I had tried MILK after hearing about their awesome ice cream sandwiches but fell for it after telling my girlfriend that I was in the mood for a salad and a milkshake (random pregnancy thing? maybe, maybe not) and her reply to me was "I know the perfect place!" I was like, really??

I definitely recommend their mint chip shake. It was like heaven. But it may be hard to choose given their selection of shakes, ice cream sandwiches, and other delicious sweets. Check out their ice cream parlour menu here to get the idea. As for the salad, I've heard others are good, but I tried the Chopped Cobb, above, and it was delicious.


I hope you try it out! And bring me!

(P.S. How cool would this gift bag be to receive!? What a great idea for an ice cream lover)

1 comment: