Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Where to Eat Wednesday???


Today, I thought I'd ask YOU where to eat. Last night, my mom and I ordered Thai food from a place I had never tried, Swanya Thai, and let me tell you, I won't be ordering from them again. It wasn't that bad, but definitely nothing to write home (or a blog) about.

So here's the thing, I judge Thai places based off of my favorite dish, Mee Krob (pictured above). The problem is that not all Thai places even serve Mee Krob. It's usually on the appetizer section, and basically it's a crispy, sweet noodle, usually with yummy things like pork, chicken, shrimp and/or tofu in it. Have you ever tried it?

I remember hearing once that L.A. has the largest ratio of Thai food restaurants in any metropolitan area, so I'm thinking there are LOTS of places that I am missing out on. So please, let me know if you have any suggestions for Where to Eat this Wednesday!

(photo from EZ Thai Cooking)

No comments:

Post a Comment