Monday, October 13, 2014

Cut a rug!

We bought a rug!


The Snow Peak Wool Rug from West Elm to be exact.



It took (literally) months of deliberation, planning, justifying, receiving donations, and being neurotic, but it's official- it's on it's way now!

I know it seems ridiculous. I mean at least to me. Seriously, how much thought can go into one.freaking.thing. I like white, but what sane mother of a two year old buys a white rug? I like shag, but Zac says shag will be too hard to clean. I even got a free design consultation from West Elm. (did you know that exists!? Kind of overrated, I have to admit). Although, it did help steer me in the right direction. I can't wait to show you an "after" picture of it in our living room once it arrives.

Next up is a coffee table! Any suggestions? At this rate, we'll buy one by 2015! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It will add so much character to your house! So happy for you because you seem so happy!

    ReplyDelete