Monday, March 3, 2014

Do you like a girl in glasses?


As you may know, I wear glasses. Everyday. I think it's been about two years now. So last week, after forgetting what my face looks like because I always have my Paul Smith's on, I got contacts. And this weekend I spent nearly two and a half hours trying to get the darn things in and out of my eyes. Although I think I'm getting the hang of it, I don't know how much more patience I have in me. Maybe I should just get these new glasses instead?:

(I'm thinking tortoise shell full frames or retro semi-rims)


At first, (as I was about to pull my hair out in frustration with the contacts),  Zac was like: "oh honey, you'll get it, don't worry". And after two hours, it turned into: "maybe contacts just aren't for you". Well, I'm not one for quitting, but I also don't like to torture myself. I'll let you know what happens.

(top photo found on pinterest, bottom photo/ frames from warby parker)

No comments:

Post a Comment