Saturday, January 11, 2014

Paralyzed



So I do this thing where I want to get so many things done, that I kind of don't know where to start/ don't want to start because I really just want to relax-- so I get paralyzed in this in-between place where I'm worrying about doing things that I'm not doing, which isn't productive at all. This was an issue for me at times before being a mum, but now that my productive hours are limited to when James is sleeping, this has become even more of an issue. 

Does this happen to you? Any advice?

I try not to be too hard on myself because I know I end up getting things done in the end, but this does seriously stress me out. I'm simultaneously judging myself about not doing something and trying to give myself a break and not worry about it. It'll get done. 

Maybe I just answered my own question. Stop judging myself. Sometimes you need to just take your pants off and go to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment