Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE traditions

Do you do anything special to mark the New Year?



Although I haven't done it in a few years, one of my favorite things to do is reflect back on each of the last twelve months and make little predictions for the coming year. One of my best friends introduced this to me years ago, and it stuck. It's simple, here's what to do:

- fold up a blank piece of paper into twelve small boxes
- mark each box for each month of the year: January - December
- indicate one side for 2013, and the other for 2014
- write down one memorable thing that happened to you each month over this past year
- and predict one memorable thing that might happen for you in 2014
- store it for next year and read your predictions to see what came true on NYE 2014!

I'm excited to do it tonight. Will you try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment