Monday, April 22, 2013

Drybar

Have you ever heard of Drybar? I went today with my best friend Kimmy and we got our hair blown out. She got me the blowout as a 'thank you' for helping throw her baby shower, and I got her the blow out as a birthday present. What a fabulous gift exchange!





The place specializes in blowouts only, no cuts or color. The atmosphere is great and they serve alcohol! Although my hair doesn't seem to hold the curl for very long, it was certainly a nice treat. I feel glamorous with my curls, and their product makes your hair smell awesome. I'd recommend trying it out if you've ever got a special occasion to dress up for. Kim and I were not only celebrating her birthday, but wanted to get our hair done before we get both of ours cut dramatically tomorrow! Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment