Monday, February 4, 2013

What a trip!


This month, February 28th will mark ten years (10 YEARS!) since Zac asked me to be his girlfriend!!! (surprised, my response all those years ago was 'sure'). Well, I am sure happy I said that- because this chunk of our history together has been pretty unforgettable.

Although we now have a new anniversary to celebrate, we wanted to do something special to celebrate 10 years of knowing and loving each other. So, we booked a room at The Clement, Monterey (thanks to a recommendation from my cousin).

I've never been to Monterey, so I'm excited to go and take in the beautiful landscape. I'd love to make stops in Carmel and Big Sur, as the areas look absolutely breathtaking...


We're bringing James with us of course, but we're dropping him off with Zac's mom so we can have a night (or two) to ourselves. After realizing Monterey's Aquarium is such a must see, we figured we can't let the little guy go without a fun family stop to check out the marine life. But otherwise, I plan on taking in the beauty of the surroundings with my cute husband. :)

I'm going to be looking forward to this trip all month!

(top photo circa our 1 year anniversary, and second photo of Monterey)

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you guys! Has it really been that long? I hope you have a wonderful trip in Monterey! Happy 10 years to my favorite couple. Love you!

    ReplyDelete