Thursday, February 28, 2013

OMG. Homeland



That's pretty much all I can say. OMG.

Well that's not true. Let's start with how beautiful Claire Danes was at the Emmys last year (above). I know it was a while ago- but I can't get over how lovely she looked, pregnant! I'd like to look like this any time, let alone while carrying a baby.

But back to Homeland. A week and a half ago, I splurged and went to Best Buy (for the first time, it felt like, in years) to get Homeland. I had heard so much about it, I couldn't wait to watch, being the TV fanatic that I am. And now, a little over a week later- I just finished the season. So the only question left is- when does Season Two come to Blue Ray!?



PS. Fun fact: did you know that Claire Danes is married to the adorable Hugh Dancy? What a lovely couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment