Sunday, January 6, 2013

How cool is science?


In just one year, we've made some pretty amazing advancements in science: robotic arms controlled by your mind; spray on skin; invisibility cloaks, and self driving cars- pretty impressive, human race!

I'm not sure if I entirely trust the source, because some of it just seems like it can't be real! But you know what they say, if it's on the internet- it must be true. Check out this list of 27 crazy advancements in science in 2012, it's super interesting.

On a related note, my grandmother asked me the other day what I hope James will be when he grows up. I rather quickly responded: a scientist, who will solve global warming. No pressure. :) Or maybe he'll just like science, I think that'd be pretty cool too.

Did you like science growing up? I never felt like it was my strongest subject, but I wish it was, there's so much interesting work to be done in the field! I definitely admire all you scientists out there.

(image via a buzzfeed)

No comments:

Post a Comment