Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Where to Eat Wednesday: Samosa House


Do you like Indian food? Well if you do, try out Samosa House. It's a great little place that's even been featured on Food Network's "Best Thing I Ever Ate". You order standing up, so it's really good for a no frills, fast option.


There are two locations- if you're looking to do some grocery shopping for authentic Indian food and spices, I'd recommend the original on Washington just west of Sawtelle. But otherwise, go to Samosa House East on Overland and Washington Blvd for better atmosphere.

Attractive to veggie lovers and otherwise- everything at Samosa House is vegetarian. I definitely recommend the jackfruit. Also, if you're looking to go into labor, I'd recommend this place, as it was the last thing I had before contractions started!

2 comments: