Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Where to Eat Wednesday: Donuts


What better feature on Halloween, than on something sweet. Last week, my friend and I tried out Primo's, a recommended donut shop on the west side. Understated and family owned, the service was great and the product fresh.

We went to try the buttermilk donut, but I do have to say it wasn't exactly what I expected. But it was good, and buttermilk-y! I'd recommend it if you're ever in the area (near the corner of Sawtelle and National).

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I live very close to this place! I am now intrigued to try it...especially because I've been craving donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy, my friend and I were craving donuts also! Let me know what you think! I've lived here for 10 years and have never been to Randy's, so that's next on my list.

    ReplyDelete